Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Refreshment for the Soul

Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes, its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.               ~ Jeremiah 17:7-8

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures,  He leads me beside quiet waters,  He restores my soul. 
 ~  Psalm 23:1-3
 

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or stand in the way of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers.  But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night.  He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.  Whatever he does he prospers.               
~  Psalm 1:1-3


The LORD says, ‘They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat upon them.’  He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water.
~   Isaiah 49:10


Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. 

 ~  Psalm 63:10





I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. 
    ~  Jeremiah 31:25




Sometimes there is no need of other words.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment